Friday, October 7, 2011

Tutti Frutti (Whyte Ave)

Lkung's experience...
Tutti Frutti Whyte Ave is like a pretty cool place to be actually. This has become one places that we always go to as a hang out...
The service is simple and friendly and well its 0.49 cent per ounce I believe for toppings and yogurt. I personally tried the taro, lychee, passionfrui, green tea, mango, coconut and chocolate and I do enjoy it. The toppings can be fruits or some kind of candy or toppings like crushed oreo cookies.. Its quite enjoyable...
Usually they have two sizes and I always end up with the small size one and i fill it quite decently so price wise it was about five dollars but definitely a must try...

Cleaniness... 5
Food/Yogurt - 5
Service - 4 (there isn't much interaction but I've had super friendly counter people to people that just stand there and do nothing and doesn't even greet you so...)
Pricing - 4

JosieNg's Critique
I love frozen yogurt. Twisted Yogurt, YogenFruz, Kiwi Kiss, Tutti Frutti....You name it, I've been there.  My first time trying tutti frutti was just a couple weeks ago. This is by dar the yummiest yogurt place that I've been to in Edmonton. The flavors that they have are really good. Flavors like lychee, taro, almond, green tea, red velvet (my favorite), death by chocolate, coconut, and mango. I definitely recommend rying this yogurt place out.

Cleanliness - 5
Service - 3 (The first time i went to Tutti Frutti, the boy that was working there wasn't very friendly)
Food - 5
Drinks - No drinks :)
Pricing - 4.5
Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt (Whyte Avenue) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment